The NIRQuest is a rugged spectrometer for NIR measurements and applications ranging from moisture detection and chemical analysis to high-resolution laser and optical fiber characterization. The spectrometer comes with replaceable slit design. In addition, an optional internal shutter is also available for effective management of dark measurements.
For more information, view:
- Interactive NIRQuest Optical Bench – See how light moves through the optical bench
- Modular – covers the 900-2500 nm range and connects to light sources, fibers, cuvettes and other accessories
- Fast – up to 1,000 full spectra per second
- Cooled – thermoelectric cooling down to -20 °C
- Compatible – triggering functions synchronize the spectrometer to other devices